Blog Template

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back on Track

Wow sorry it has been awhile. The holidays always take over my life every year. We have had a blast lately though. Christmas was so much fun. We hosted both families on different weekends and enjoyed every minute of it. We also had the best YL Christmas party yet. This year we discovered Deerfield which is an amazing subdivision in Plano that has one of the best light displays that I have seen. We spent New Years with some old friends and had a great time. Tyler loves being around lots of people. He has become a character these day.

The last few months have brought some great snow days. I am not sure if Aaron or Tyler had more fun in them. I woke up one morning to a small snowman on my doorstep. Aaron still denies he built it with a little chuckle under his breath.

Tyler is growing up so fast too! He has his own opinions about what he likes and it blows my mind. He picks his books to read, night night songs, and even where my hands are placed when I hold him in the rocking chair. He is very picky about his food too. He also has learned the word no and says it all the time. He is such a joy though and so much fun. He loves to dance and laugh. He is also a little show off.

Here are a few pictures of the last few months.



Young Life Christmas Party
Aaron Playing in the Snow
Snow on Christmas
Christmas Morning

2 comments:

Jodi said...

welcome back to blogland!
I must say - I love the Header picture of Tyler -
that photo could win awards!!! :)

The Wall Family said...

what a great picture at the top there. so cool.