Blog Template

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weekdays

Tyler is so much fun these days. He is really trying to talk. He calls Dora the Explorer "backpack" and he lovesssss the show. He calls balloons "baza baza". He also begs at the freezer for "wafs" which are waffles. (He will eat 4 in one sitting. They don't even have to have syrup on them. He loves hem so much.)

I just don't want to forget these moments like when he stands on his stool to brush his teeth and the way he dances and jams to songs he likes. I don't video enough and know I am going to regret it later. Tonight I watched him pull down all his books and pretend like he was reading them. He even kissed them good night (we do that every night.)

It is really hard being a stay at home mom (alone all week) but I am so blessed to have such an amazing son. I cherish all the moments I spend with the little guy and as hard as the weeks get I always look forward to hanging out with him again the next day...

Thank you Tyler for making my long week go by so fast.



1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love your little family! Thank you for always being willing to share a smile!