Blog Template

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life as a Stay at Home Mom

Wow before Tyler was born I thought being a stay at home mom was going to be the easiest most amazing thing.  Not that it is not but it is a lot different than I thought.  Thank God I have an amazing little boy that makes it all worth it.  I thought I would wake up every morning and go workout, clean the house during the day, and cook dinner at night.  My gosh so opposite!! I wake up and I am exhausted, on a good day I get a shower, and I cook maybe once every other week.  Let's not talk about cleaning!  My house is so gross I can't believe I let Tyler crawl around it everyday.  I have been sick more in the last 3 months than I have been in the last 30 years. But before all of you start going "cry me a river"  trust me I know how blessed I am to be able to stay home.
I would not give up for the world the naps I take with Tyler daily, the outings and playgroups we go to every week, the daily changes and milestones that happen right under my all watching eye.  It is not easy but I would not trade it for the world.

No comments: