Blog Template

Sunday, March 1, 2009

9 Months Old




Tyler is 9 and 1/2 months old.  He is so much fun.  He is so close to walking.  He walks all around the house on his walker.  His has started grunting.  It sounds like he is always pooping it is actually really funny.  He is finally eating great.  We give him many different types of table food.  Probably things we should not be giving him! :(  He still hasn't met a stranger.  I guess he is social like his parents.  He says BA BA BA and MA MA on occasion.  He loves balls.  He rolls them around the house and chases after them all day long.  He can also climb the stairs.  Which is so scary because he still has not learned the proper way of getting down.  Tyler loves his PAPA.  My dad comes by as much as he can and Tyler just lights up.  My dad plays with him the whole time he is with him.  My dad can't wait to take him fishing. Tyler wakes up at 5 every morning which is so rough.  I am ready to ween him. Only 2 1/2 more months.  I am counting down the days!! He loves going to play group and our church nursery.  He has some really good friends he plays with every week.  I cherish every minute with him.  He is such a blessing and an amazing addition in our lives.

No comments: