Blog Template

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tyler

For those of you missing Tyler here are a few cute updates.
He talks so much now. He repeats everything you say.
(Close eyes, go sleep)
(All better)
(I lub u)
(bye bye thank you)
He told me the other day his ear itched?? It amazes me how much he knows.
He even tells us exactly what he wants. Usually it is change the channel or roll down the window, turn the air off, put him down, don't hold his hand... He is Mr. Independent. He is still very picky but is venturing out and trying things. He loves to hide. Sometimes I find him in a closet or under a blanket. We play the "I am coming to get you game often" That usually motivates him to get in the bath tub or jump in his bed.

He is getting better about going to sleep at night. He calls it "Sleepy Time" so cute!! He says his prayers and tries just about every tactic he can think of to get us to stay in his room.

He is the master of the dogs. He is usually telling them they are bad or yelling at them (Ha I think he is actually imitating me :%)

He still loves to hug and kiss. He can work my iphone better than I can which has caused me to spend too much money on apps. He is for the most part a really good boy. He minds most of the time. My biggest battle with him is making him sit down or climbing on the dogs.

He loves to play outside. We are running around or going to the park every chance we get. He talks about Texas a lot. He knows he is going on a plane in a few months to see his family.

He can count to 10 and sing twinkle twinkle little star. (Melts my heart) He loves TV which I try to limit as much as possible.

I adore this little boy. He is so much fun!
New helmet... he won't take it off. It is for the big bike so don't think we are that over protective and I promise we don't make him wear it in the car.
He loves to show us his food

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love to hear from you again!! Miss you girlie!! and that sweet boy of yours!!! :)