Blog Template

Sunday, March 21, 2010

San Fran and Lake Tahoe

We planned a family trip on Aaron's points and flyer miles. We were gone for 10 days. Tyler was great on the flights. The flight there was 6 hours!! He did good but it was exhausting keeping him entertained. I had a direct flight on the way back in first class and it was awesome. Tyler was an angel. I could not believe it. I flew back alone with him.

We went to San Francisco first and I lovvvved it. Next time I will not take Tyler and do a romantic weekend with Aaron but I made the best of the trip with him. We stayed in an amazing hotel downtown. Aaron worked during the day and I found a few things to entertain him. We walked down to the Warf everyday. We went to the aquarium and fed the birds. We also saw the sea lions sun bathing. Tons of fun. That weekend we met up with my sister and her family and drove to Tahoe. Wow can I say amazing. We skied and played at the lake. We even went bowling one day. We had a blast!! Thanks Stephanie and Gary for letting us crash your vacation. Love you guys.

Bowling! Tyler looooooooooved it.
These ducks were the prettiest ducks I have ever seen!
My wonderful sister and her family!
He is going to be my little snow boarder someday
Lake Tahoe is 100 time better than Colorado!!
Aaron fixed his hair that day!
My dad thinks he is an Indian Cheif
My brother-in-law! Tyler loves him.
Tyler is so cool in his shades
He loved the aquarium



No comments: