Blog Template

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Move to Seattle

Here is an update on our move to Seattle. It looks like we should be up there by June. We have not had any luck on selling the house. (only one person has looked at it) So we are deciding to lease it. The house is going up for lease today. We are competing with a property on our street that is unusually low and has been siting there for awhile. Please pray for us. The traveling is really getting to Aaron. Being up in Seattle will take a huge load off of him. I am really excited and ready to get this thing rolling. I search for houses daily in Seattle! I am ready for our new adventure in life!

1 comment:

Brad and/or Bree Banks said...

We're happy for you, but sad to see you go... I hope to see you before you leave, and I hope you'll come back to visit!

:) Bree