Blog Template

Monday, May 4, 2009

Leaving Tyler for the first time!

This past weekend we went on a trip to San Diego.  Aaron's wonderful company does quarterly incentive trips for the top producers of the company.  Aaron won last quarter and it was amazing.  We had such a relaxing and great time.  The only thing is I had to leave Tyler.  My parents stayed with Tyler at our house.  I called at least 4 times a day.  He was great for them.  They did not want to leave this morning.  He learned so much in 4 days.  I came back and he is practically walking.  He even stands up on his own now.  He also says Na Na and Dog now.  He is mimicking like crazy.  I went to get him up this morning and he was so confused.  Then he smiled like crazy for hours and kept giving us hugs!!  I think I can leave him again and it will a lot easier.  Here are some picks from our trip.

Me throwing Aaron's crackberry I mean blackberry overboard
Aaron's Co-workers




1 comment:

The Wall Family said...

I am so proud of you for leaving Tyler. That is a really hard thing to do. I'm sure he had so much fun with your parents. And you probably feel like a new Mommy after your fun vacation!