Blog Template

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

It is Tyler's birthday today.  Wow I can't believe a year has gone by.  We had a little party for Tyler at my parents on Sunday.  It was so much fun!  He has more toys then we know what to do with.  His main birthday party is this weekend.  I can't wait!!  Here are 12 things I love about Tyler.
1. I love the way he grabs my face to give me kisses
2. I love the high pitch of his voice when he says ball.
3. I loved that at 3 months old he loved standing (supported by us)
4. I love the hugs he gives when he is in a good mood.
5. I love that when you laugh he laughs because he thinks he is doing something funny.
6. I love the way he feeds the dogs the food he does not want to eat.
7. I love his almost curly hair.
8. I love how he sits in my lap with his legs crossed when he watches Elmo.
9. I love that he likes the car now!
10. I love that he is finally one and I don't have all these things I can's give him or do until he is one.
11. I love that the dogs finally love him (I think it is because he feeds then allllllll the time!!!)
12. I love that he is my son!

2 comments:

Aaron Teague said...

That is so cute babe! I love that he looks and acts just like his mother. :)

Zoe-D said...

happy (belated) birthday, little T!