Blog Template

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love my health!

Wow it has been a rough week.  Tyler is sick again.  He has been sick almost every other week since Thanksgiving.  I thought breastfed babies didn't get sick!!  We have been through RSV, Colds, Stomach Viruses, Ear infections, and Teething.  I think I am going to go to school to be a pediatric nurse! (LOL) I should be an expert by now.  The hardest thing that comes with dealing with a sick baby is the worrying.  I worry about everything.  I think I have aged 10 years in the past week.  I made my first visit to the emergency room this week with Tyler.  I think the doctor thought I was a little crazy but I just needed some assurance to know Tyler was o.k.. (I know it is going to cost me crazy money for that little bit of reassurance!) My sister tells me you never stop worrying that it is just motherhood.  I have learned to appreciate the good and healthy moments. I wish there was a crazy overreactive mom hotline I could call sometimes.  Luckily I have some close friends and family that help me get through the hard times.  Everyone tells me I won't be as bad with the second one. 

No comments: