Blog Template

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Don't Rob Us!



Today was something new and crazy for me.  As city as my husband looks he really is quite the country boy.  Aaron is a closet gun collector and he got the itch for an AR 15.  Because of the recent election people are going crazy trying to get guns.  So Aaron has been looking for weeks and has had no luck finding the gun he wants.  We have driven all over Ft. Worth and Dallas trying to find it.  So randomly Aaron found a gun show today in Mesquite.  OMG what a crazy thing!!  I have been to bridal shows, baby shows, and now I can say I have been to a GUN SHOW!  If you have not been to one you are not missing much.  I have never seen so many Red Necks and Gansters in one place.  I must have been a really awesome wife because the gun dealer kept saying, "so your wife is cool with this!"  He even had a wife o.k. check box on his form.  So Aaron has scratched his itch and has one more toy for his collection.

No comments: