Blog Template

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's Been Going On

Tylers classic look
Bree at playgroup handing out hugs!
My mom and Tyler.  She plays with him for hours.
Wow I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post.  Tyler is almost 11 months old.  He talks a lot.  His favorite word is ball.  He says mama and dada and we think papa and nana.  He has the cutest chipmunk laugh and is such a sweet boy.  He is a very picky eater but is doing well with solids.  I am beginning to wean and can't wait until it is over.  My parents have been such a huge help this year.  They adore Tyler.  It is so fun seeing them interact.  Aaron and I are doing great.  Luckily Aaron's job is going great.  He is having a great year and is still loving the position.  Stay at home motherhood is challenging but so much fun.  Right now I am planning for Tyler's first birthday.  It is going to be so much fun.  We are having a ball theme.  Can't wait to post pictures.  Here are some of my favorite pics from the last few months.

No comments: